Sunday, June 16, 2013

Chiyoda

Chiyoda is where the Imperial Palace is located.  I spent the day calling it Chidoya, oops! It was a really hot day, but at least it was sunny.  We thought we would be able to go into the palace, at least some part of it, but we weren't allowed in anything.



























real turtles!


We also went to Oedo Antique Market with was like a flee market!  There was a lot of cool things, but they were very costly.  We didn't buy much because we had no way of knowing if it was a reasonable price or not.


can you spot me?



Around Chiyoda....

Having lunch at an upscale place..everyone else had on fancy clothes



lots of food establishments in the back ally

people sitting on milk crates with card tables is a common sight for the ally pubs

Food joints are also crammed under the railroad tracks.

P.s. sorry for the lack of uploads, but for the last couple weeks it has takes around 1 hr + just to upload 30 pics...I will try to keep adding but I might have to finish everything after I get back!



No comments:

Post a Comment